Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yes we are still Alive and Well...January - April

Oh my - I have been most slack on updating my blog and now I am paying the price.
Instead of even trying to tell what we've been up to, I am going to try and do it with pictures and video...

Lily's class performed at a PTA Meeting .   She had a narrator part too (in video) 




 

 

Lily has also been taking dance class at the Rec Center... Here is her performance videos and pics from before and after the competition.  Her group got 2nd place ! 





 

 
 
Sidney chose to take Karate at the Rec Center.  She will be going for her yellow belt soon :-)


We had a break in the weather in early spring and decided to make a surprise weekend to the zoo, complete with an indoor swimming pool at the hotel..





The kids had awards ceremonies at school - so proud of my girls



I got to go on a conference trip to Miami in late March...it was a beautiful resort and the weather was perfect..





Nothing better than a Spring game of Durham Bulls baseball





 ... or a convertible - Amy's mid-life crisis (a.k.a. spontaneous purchase)



Easter 2011



Teeth are falling out around here continuously between the two girls..


Sidney lost a front tooth...

...then a couple of month's later the other one fell out


Haircuts...



St. Patrick's Day parade..


Went to WV in March and got to watch nephews - Coby and Colton.   Here's a pic of Colton, who rarely sits still....

Sidney the bull rider...


Driving out of our subdivision one morning I spotted these deer in my neighbors front yard grazing away...



Lily and I had a Mommy/Lily day at the art museum..

 Hanging out at the park...





Lily got glasses for her distance vision...




No comments: