Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hot, Sticky and Fun

I can't believe it's May already. It seems like life was packed with "stuff" in April and May is looking like it will be just as frenzied.

The weather has been unusually warm for this time of year. I love spring and don't like that it feels like we skipped it somewhere along the way.

Last week Lily's class was rewarded with pajama day. She loved being able to wear her sparkly nightgown to school all day.



Hot weather included bringing out the sprinklers, which has become an almost daily affair.
At least it waters the grass while providing fun for the kids.



The girls even made their own video...




This weekend, as usual, was very busy. Yesterday we helped Thor celebrate his 3rd birthday. Then we rushed out, before what we thought was impending rain, got some shrubs and flowers for the front flower bed, planted them. After a little rest we feasted on some Asian food at Pei Wei and enjoyed an evening at the theater. Lily M. was in the play Aladdin, we all enjoyed the show a lot and Lily M. did such an awesome job.

Today we have no agenda. Scott is working and the girls and I are just "chillin' out" I need the rest...Tuesday night I am taking Lily, Lily M and Sidney to see the play Wizard of Oz in downtown Raleigh.

That's all for now folks - hope you have a wonderful week!










No comments: