Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Broken Arm and Field Trip...

In case you haven't already heard, Sidney broke her arm yesterday. The two bones between her wrist and elbow. She was sitting on our neighbor's trampoline and when she bounced up, she landed wrong. She is in a soft cast/sling until the swelling goes down and then she gets her hard cast. She was the bravest 4 yr old I've ever seen. She didn't cry in the ER and Scott said she didn't show any pain until the xrays. She came home bragging about her adventure through the different rooms in the ER. She also says she wants a blue cast and for everyone to sign it. So, in true Boaz fashion, she visits the ER before her first day of school.




Lily's class had their Spring field trip to today. Scott and I (& Sid) were the only chaperones. We went to Marbles Kids Museum. I am exhausted..... 23 kids and 4 adults. What a day!!


No comments: