Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rainy Day...

Well, not sure what to get into today. It's a nice rainy spring day and Scott is working until 2p....

Yesterday we went to a pre-screening of the movie "Up". Except for the fact that it wasn't in 3-D for the showing, it was a really good movie. The storyline was rather sad, but the lesson was to live life to it's fullest and to never stop having adventures. At least that's what I got out of it. Now, what adventures to create today....

The rest of this past week was pretty un-adventurous. Scott started building the girls a play structure. He's doing an awesome job on it, I will post pictures when I get them.

Our garden is growing (and so is Sidney). Here's a picture of both...

Our flowers are also looking great - it finally feels and looks like Spring!

As for this coming week - the biggest thing planned is Lily's field trip on Wednesday, which I so bravely volunteered.

Until next time - "Peace Out" - LOL :)

No comments: