We had a great weekend in NC. Yesterday, the weather was magnificent. The girls and I went to a park and played in the morning, while Scott went biking w/ Dave. We enjoyed lunch at Pei Wei, the cheaper version of PF Changs. I am so glad my kids are diverse enough to request to eat at an Asian/Thai fusion place. Scott's mom spent the evening/night with us last night. Shirley and I went to the Farmer's Market and picked up some yummy corn, tomatoes, green beans and peaches. Scott whipped up a steak/veggie dinner that was to die for... Caught some of the Olympics afterwards. Gotta love gymnastics and the swimming events.
Today started out a little rainy, so our plans of playing golf this morning while Grandma Shirley played w/ the girls got washed out. So instead, Scott & I went out to breakfast and to see Pineapple Express. Good movie - recommend it for a date night, definitely not for children under 21. Scott's out road bike riding right now, so the girls and I are watching the Hannah Montana concert aaaggggaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnn.
No comments:
Post a Comment