Friday, August 29, 2008

Long Week, Long Weekend Ahead

Well, my first unemployed week and I actually feel like I "did my best" as the girls like to say. I talked to several people this week, I have 2 (possibly 3) follow-up interviews, 1 new interview and a freelance project lined up for next week.


Also, on another note = I went to Lily's parent/teacher conference Thursday night and little smarty is doing great. She is reading at end of the year level and getting ready to move up to 2nd grade level, doing well in math, her writing skills have improved in the last 9 weeks, she's gotten all her spelling words right for the past 3 weeks (how many 1st graders do can spell "yesterday") and she loves science class. I am so proud of her and yes, I am biased! I'm sure Sidney will follow..she's spelling Boaz already and trying to write her name :-)

Watching Ariel's Beginnings with the girls. Lily is crying....she's such a girl. Sidney is asleep.....she had a hard day I guess.

Happy Labor Day weekend - will try to post some pics soon!

No comments: