This weekend we had awesome summer weather....mid-80s and not so humid. Saturday, the girls and I enjoyed coffee/hot chocolate and muffins at Starbucks, then headed over to the Knightdale Arts and Crafts Fair. Lots of jewelry vendors (rolling eyes), some cool handmade things and such. The blow-up jumping thing and face painting was the highlight for the kids. Talked to a Girl Scout rep for the area. I'd really like to get the kids to join a troop. I wonder where my sash and badges are...????
Today was a whopper of an outdoor day. Scott had to work, so the girls and I got up early and headed to Jordan Lake in Apex. We played around in the water for a couple of hours, then headed to Red Robin. Girls slept all the way back to Knightdale, so I thought I'd check out the city's swimming pool. As soon as I pulled in the parking lot, they woke up. After a bit of begging from the backseat, I gave in and took them swimming for another hour and a half. Finally home and exhausted from the day. Time for a salad and relaxation....
No comments:
Post a Comment