I finally finished up the Christmas shopping and there are presents under the tree for Scott and ME. Even Sidney and Lily have presents from Mommy & Daddy to shake rattle and roll. I'm surprised THOSE are accidentally torn yet. Wednesday - Scott took the girls and their BFF Lily Ann Marie to meet Tinker Bell at Marbles Kids Museum. They were so excited to meet her and make wands. Wednesday night - Scott, his mom, Lily, Sidney and I went to the Disney Worlds of Fantasy on Ice show at the RBC Center. It was a great show and we had such a great time. As a bonus for the week, we were invited by one of my sales reps/former TIMA board members to sit in the N&O Suite tonight and see the show again. So, back to the RBC tonight with Lily, Sidney and Lily Ann Marie (who hasn't seen the show yet). I am sure we'll see things we missed first time around and it'll be a whole new experience bringing a friend and sitting in the Suite vs. normal seats. I'm taking the camera this time, so I'll post pictures tomorrow of the show.
Scott decorated the house for Christmas. Scary enough, he climbed on the roof and Sidney took his picture, along with her self portrait....can you tell what she ate for lunch that day? - LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment