Sunday, December 14, 2008

Disney on Ice

I survived a night with 3 girls at a Disney Ice show... I had to crank up "Camp Rock" in the car so they could sing the whole way there and on the way home to drown out their squeals and giggles (amongst other sounds that I didn't know kids could even make...)

There was a Pre-show featuring Princess dresses that was a "must-see" for the girls.

Jasmine's outfit...

Aerial's wedding dress....

Belle's dress...


Snow White's dress..

And wait...Cinderella was IN her dress...(much to the girls delight, I thought I would never pull them away from waving at her)


Then the show started... we had awesome seats in the N&O suite (thank you Kara!) - with food, drinks and a great view of the show!

Think they are having fun?


Little Mermaid...

Lion King...
Tinker Bell (she's flying in this picture, but it was hard to capture)

Here's the up-close of her flying....

The finale...
Excitement after the show..


The 3 Musketeers...

No comments: