It has been a whirlwind of couple of weeks. The holidays are always like that though, so it shouldn't be a surprise.We started off by decorating cookies and opening presents with Scott's sister, his mom and Savannah, Katy and Courtney the weekend before Christmas.
Then - on the 23rd, we traveled to WV for a week. It was such a great week! Lot of time w/ friends and family....
I celebrated my 29th birthday (again...)
Santa came:
The girls insisted on seeing my wedding dress and old prom dresses:
Penny and her boys came over to visit and play w/ the girls:
New Years was uneventful. I was the only one who stayed up in this house to say GOODBYE TO 2008. I hate to say it, but I wasn't so sad to see it go. It was a rough year for me and I was glad it was over and we can move into 2009.
Yesterday, we went to the beach and Aquarium. What a great family day! It was nice outside (for January), so we went to the ocean and walked on the sand for awhile.
Lily loved petting the stingray and Sidney loved the otters. Lily declared she wants to be a marine biologist when she grows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment