This past week flew by so quickly, I'm not even sure what we accomplished. I do have some pics of Sidney helping Scott turn over our garden. We're going to have a veggie garden next spring and they have been preparing the soil. The big barrel thing is our compost, I've always wanted to have one of those, I hope it works good for enriching the soil. It definitely feels good to recycle the leftovers from the family meals. On that same note, I am proud of Knightdale for having the super duper recycle trash cans for us to use. They are the same size as the ones for non-recyclable trash. It has made a huge difference - between that the compost, most all of our waste is recycled in some way.... I feel so green... LOL :-)
Saturday, October 11, 2008
October
This past week flew by so quickly, I'm not even sure what we accomplished. I do have some pics of Sidney helping Scott turn over our garden. We're going to have a veggie garden next spring and they have been preparing the soil. The big barrel thing is our compost, I've always wanted to have one of those, I hope it works good for enriching the soil. It definitely feels good to recycle the leftovers from the family meals. On that same note, I am proud of Knightdale for having the super duper recycle trash cans for us to use. They are the same size as the ones for non-recyclable trash. It has made a huge difference - between that the compost, most all of our waste is recycled in some way.... I feel so green... LOL :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment