Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall Is In The Air

Cool nights and mornings and 70's during the day... I love fall here in NC, but it's so short-lived....
Tomorrow is the annual Hindsley Brew Ha Ha. Smoked pig on the roaster thingy, homemade sauerkraut, hushpuppies and fried candy bars. Not to mention, old friends that I haven't seen in way too long. I am really looking forward to going this year.

This week flew by, just like all weeks these days. Scott went back to work at Dick's on Mon nights, Wed nights and Sun afternoons. He seems to like it again and it's kind of nice to spend some girl time w/ the munchkins. I got my hair highlighted again tonight. I got the guy at the salon...he did an awesome job, definitely keeping his number.

How can these kids watch SpongeBob every day??? I am so tired of this cartoon!

1 comment:

Waddy said...

love the blogg and i understand about both the fall and spongebob..LOL my kids would watch that dumb show all day long if we let them.