Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wow - what a week!

Well....just a quick summary of the past week....

Tuesday, I received a job offer from an agency in Cary and accepted it. I'll be starting the new internet division for them. I'm very excited about the new opportunity. Start date is Sept 15th.

Wednesday - spent some much needed time w/ Sidney Wednesday morning. We had good girl time. I took on a project to analyze the SEM for a local tech start-up...worked on that until midnight...

Thursday - had lunch w/ a former client, picked up my employee handbook (been awhile since I've had one of those) and then finished up my project.

Friday - lunched w/ Lily at school and attended her awards ceremony. She and another girl from her class got the Lion's Pride award. She received a pin (p-i-n) as she points out, not the writing tool. Then, I was off to present my project...and it was cancelled, storm delayed it. So...we quickly packed up and headed North to WV. We got here around 9:30p and drove in rain to Richmond and then had a clear drive. My mom was so excited to see the girls (and Scott & I)

Saturday - Hanna followed us to WV. Rainy day, windy evening. Cleared up late afternoon though... I pretty much slept the rainy afternoon away...ahhhh nice! ;-)

Plans for coming week include - visiting friends & family, shopping, eating home cooked food, horse races (??) and who knows what else.