It's been so busy lately and about to get busy with the holidays fast approaching. We are heading to WV for a long Thanksgiving week. The girls are tracking out on Wednesday and do not return to school until the new year! I'm sure there will be plenty to keep them busy between now and then.
Lily is still practicing for the play that is Dec 10-12. She lost another bottom tooth and BOTH top front teeth are loose, just in time for Christmas! It's so hard to believe she's 1/2 way through 2nd grade - her class made gingerbread houses on Friday. Here's Lily decorating hers...
Sidney is a reader now and doing really well at math too! She's so busy growing that I can barely keep up. Her class tied blankets for the NC Children's Hospital on Friday. There was a lot of volunteers and we made around 28 or so blankets in all. I am really looking forward to seeing her classes Thanksgiving program on Wednesday!
Blankets: Sidney's class - she's in the front, so you can't see her very well...Me: I accepted a job as Interactive Marketing Manager at Lenovo, the 4th largest PC maker. It's the perfect next step in my career. My first day is December 7th. I gave my notice at MRPP this past week and am excited about the new challenges that are awaiting me in the new position.
Scott has put in his application to Wake County to be a teacher assistant. He really enjoys working with children and is hoping that an opening will come up soon.
That's my update ....Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment