Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November

Wow - this month is flying by!

Last weekend the girls learned to skate at their friend Attallah's birthday party. They were like little deer when they stood up, legs going everywhere. Kids are so resilient, they'd fall and then get back up w/ a smile on their faces. After awhile they got the hang of it a bit. Now, they have the bug and want to go skating all the time.

I remember when we used to skate in our basement on the concrete floor - that was fun except when you fell OUCH! I also remember my sister taking my niece and I skating, holding us both up and all of us falling into a pile. Ahhh - those were the days... pom poms w/ bells and "Another One Bites the Dust" playing.

The pics didn't turn out that great because of the lighting, but here's a taste of the afternoon fun.



Skating Queen Sidney taking a rest

Lily looking like a pro


Tonight we're watching Thor, our neighbor and friends next door's 2 year old. The girls are definitely having a good time with him.




Scott's been gardening, landscaping and moving stuff.


Sidney and Lily Ann Marie in front of a tree Scott moved.


Lily looking at Scott's winter lettuce


The rest of the week is super packed w/ work stuff and then next week is Thanksgiving - yeah! I am homesick and need some Mommy time :)


No comments: